Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaBloPoMo





I am participating in National Blog Posting Month, and I have accepted WEGO Health's NaBloPoMo challenge.    I have agreed to write one blog post every day, based upon the prompt that they give me.  I am doing this to push myself as a writer and a blogger.  I am also doing this because the best way I can advocate for my son is to try and teach the world about my son, and about children like him.  Educating the public is the best defense the mentally ill of this world have against discrimination.

Today's prompt is:

Title and synopsis of my future book.

That is a tough one.  The synopsis?  Easy.  My struggle to get my special needs child educated.  My struggle to get him the services he needs.  My struggle to help him understand how to interact with people appropriately. My struggle to get the world to understand him, to understand that he is a good kid who has problems.

Maybe a good title would be "My Struggle"?



This post was written as part of NHBPM-30 health posts in thirty days.

Special Thanks to Chrisa Hickey, author of The Mindstorm.





1 comment:

  1. You go, girl! Pour your heart out. I swear, blogging is one of the few things I feel helps me keep MY sanity.

    ReplyDelete