Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4....What I do after hitting "Publish"....

Today is day 4 of the WEGO Health Blog Challenge.  Today's prompt:  Lose your mind and dance naked in a blizzard!!!  No, I am kidding, actually, the losing my mind part would be more about how this day is going...lol.  Today's real prompt:  What happens after you press publish?  Write about your post-blog-writing process.  Ok.  Maybe a little boring, but sure, I will let you into my crazy post writing process.

Well, what I do immediately after would depend upon the topic, but if you were talking about this post, or this post, or this post, generally what I do is completely freak out, and go "OMG!  Did I really just put something that personal out there for the entire world to see?"  Then I smoke a cigarette.  After I have calmed down a little bit, I reread it, go back and fix the typos that I missed the first twelve times I proofread it, freak out again, and smoke another cigarette.  (Yes, I am fully aware that smoking is bad.)  Then I post the link to my personal facebook face, my blog's facebook page (like me!!!  LOL), twitter, and my support group.  Then I freak out again, then I maniacally check my stats every few hours (read: every half an hour).  That's it, that is my post blog writing freak out process.

~Jenny

Do your blog posts make you nervous after the fact?  Please leave a comment, and find a way to follow!

This was written as NHBPM-30 posts in 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment